Become a member
Join the PanAmerican Society for Pigment Cell Research
Membership has many benefits!
- Reduced registration fees to attend Pigment Cell conferences
- Access to monthly virtual seminars
- Eligibility for significant travel funds for trainees to attend Pigment Cell conferences (IPCC and PASPCR)
- Opportunities to connect with experts in the field
- Join a friendly and down-to-earth community of scientists
- Access to mentorship
- Eligibility to serve in PASPCR leadership positions
- Access to PASPCR members only protocol/technical discussion forum
Memberships are applied to a calendar year (January to December). At the end of each year, we have a membership drive for the next year. However, you can join the PASPCR at any time.
To renew your membership or become a member, please complete these steps:
1) Read the following descriptions below to decide on the appropriate membership type for you
2) Scroll down to fill out the membership form
3) Click submit to send us your information.
4) After you submit, you will be taken to a new page to pay for the membership with PayPal.
By joining PASPCR, you also become a member of the IFPCS (International Federation of Pigment Cell Scientists).
Accessing your PCMR subscription: Once your membership is finalized with the IFPCS, you will be able to set up an IFPCS account on the IFPCS Members page and log in. You will have access to the PCMR journal, as well as other features of the IFPCS Society.
Here are your membership options:
Regular Membership – 1 year
Price $154.00 US
(NEW!) Regular Membership – 3 years
Price $450.00 US
Membership for members of the Society for Melanoma Research – 1 year
Price $105.00 US
In the next few days, please email Mayumi.Fujita@cuanschutz.edu your SMR membership confirmation
Student, Resident, or Postdoctoral Fellow Membership – 1 year
Price $40.00 US
In the next few days, please send a brief letter from your PI/Chair/Residency Coordinator confirming your status to Mayumi.Fujita@cuanschutz.edu
Leveling up! Second membership in a Pigment Cell Society – 1 year
Price $77.00 US
In the next few days, please email the other Pigment Cell Society membership confirmation to Mayumi.Fujita@cuanschutz.edu